BE Pressure CD-3513HWBSGEN Honda GX390 Powered Pressure Washer 3500 PSI
Powered by the Honda GX390 13hp petrol
commercial-grade engine. This pressure washer is the perfect pressure washer for those who have heavy duty cleaning
jobs to take care of. With a maximum flow rate of 15.1 l/min and
producing up to 3500psi it produces enough power to rapidly cut down on
the time you spend cleaning.
The external unloader valve and pressure adjuster are chassis mounted
which reduces vibration and increases lifespan. It is also an easy job
to replace the unloader valve if required. This pressure washer also has
a thermal relief valve to prevent the water circulating around the pump
and unloader when the trigger is released from over heating.
Using the belt drive, slow running Triplex General TS1511 47 series
Pump, the Cool drive technology ensures that it remains cool at all
times, drawing cool air over the pump and reducing heat by as much as
The belt drive arrangement, means the pump runs at less than half the
engine speed, this will increase pump lifespan and is a very simple system to maintain.
The double v-belt drive guard can be removed in seconds without tools and adjustment is a simple procedure.
The advantages of a belt drive pressure washer:
- Low pump speed - between 900rpm and 1400rpm mean less stress on the pump
- Larger oil capacity means better cooling and less deterioration of the oil between oil changes
- Less vibration transferred from the engine - the pump being isolated runs in a smoother environment
- Less heat is transferred from the engine, this allows the pump to run cooler
- Cool Drive system - this forces cool air over pump body to keep cool